Saturday, November 6, 2010

What Cause Nose Scabs

October 29, 2010 - Val Masino and Val di Mello

The first thing I did after receiving a phone call inviting me to go to the mountains, to which I instinctively replied yes, although I still ongoing the influence, was to cut his toenails and soaking in hot water. In the mountains are the feet and must be healthy. Then I put the old boots to shoot a little 'habit and soften ...








2 Photos from Val Masino








3 photos of Val di Mello, and the stream, the first 2, the lake formed by a recent landslide. The third depicts the stretch of water called the bidet of the countess.







A bit 'of photos of the Val di Mello

















2 photos of the stone Remenno in Val Masino, a climbing boulder and the largest in Europe, so I'm told.






Sunset Valpadana return and portrait photographer's




0 comments:

Post a Comment